Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 173

Thread: What would you do?

  1. #141
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    I dont see that being the same thing....I mean if the tranny bended him over and raped him then it would be the same...but this guy gotta bj that he wanted at the time.

  2. #142
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    Raider I think you are to young for a frank discussion on this.
    GO VOLS

  3. #143
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    Ain't nobody can talk any sense to you it seems..
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #144
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    The guy was conned into thinking he wanted to have oral sex with the tranny before he knew "her" real sex. He didn't refuse. He consented. While the tranny should have told him, I still wouldn't consider that rape. I would just consider that lying to your partner.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  5. #145
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Raider I think you are to young for a frank discussion on this. </div></div>

    And hows that?

  6. #146
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    Let's see. Knob gobblin' from a gal?

    borat lebanon0109

    Hummer from a tranny?

    do not want dog
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #147
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    That's one hell of a lie don't ya think...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #148
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    Sure it is. But I still wouldn't consider that rape as the killer consented.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  9. #149
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    He consented to a bj from a chick...not a guy. It said "it" wouldn't let him touch it's genitals...and posing as a woman it could get away with that cuz we're all taught "no means no"..so, IMO the predator was the "it" until the guy put all the pieces together....and it wasn't like the tranny offered to come clean before he confronted it. To me, his reaction is understandable.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  10. #150
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    Well, you have your opinion and I have mine. I don't consider it rape. We'll leave it at that.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •